Paradise Ridge Challenge Course
Experiential team building for meaningful relationships, trust, and respect
Just when you thought Paradise Ridge couldn't get any better...
Mark your calendars (and your friends' calendars) for our inaugural Music Festival, August 9-11! Come out for a family-friendly weekend of your favorite local music, food, and fun all set against the gorgeous backdrop of Paradise Ridge. (Check back for a full band list and finalized schedule)
- Friday, August 9th (5-9p)
Open mic (show us what ya got!)
Jodi Marie Fisher
- Saturday, August 10th (4-9p)
- Sunday, August 11th (3-7p)
Marcus and Kara Caudill
Food Truck Vendors:
What to bring:
Weather appropriate clothing
(outdoor duds for outdoor concert)
Lawn chair or blanket
Refillable water bottle
Entourage of fun folks
Bug spray and sunscreen
Favorite lawn games
What NOT to bring:
Fireworks or flammables
Electronic game devices
Suggested donation of just $5 per person/day or $15 for a family/day
- All proceeds support PRCC, a local non-profit organization with a mission of "Experiential team building for meaningful relationships, trust, and respect."
- Q-"Can I bring a picnic dinner?"
A-Absolutely, though tasty food will also be available for purchase.
- Q-"Is alcohol permitted @ PRCC?"
A-Concert attendees 21 and older are welcome to bring their drink of choice. NOTE: Alcohol will NOT be sold at event and please NO glass.
- Q-"Will the Challenge Course be open during the event?"
A-No, but we encourage festival attendees to enjoy the hiking trails and views on the property during event hours
- Q-"Will there be camping on site?"
A-No, the Music Fest is on private property and entry to the property will be open one hour prior to music beginning each day.
- Q-"What happens if the weather is bad?" A-Concerts will only be cancelled in the event of severe weather. Cancellations will be publicized via this website and the PRCC Facebook page (link @ top of page).