Paradise Ridge Challenge Course
Experiential team building for meaningful relationships, trust, and respect
Mark your calendars (and your friends' calendars) for our inaugural Music Festival, August 9-11! Come out for a family-friendly weekend of your favorite local music, food, and fun all set against the gorgeous backdrop of Paradise Ridge. (Check back for a full band list and finalized schedule)
- Friday, August 9th (5-9p)
Open mic (show us what ya got!)
Jodi Marie Fisher
- Saturday, August 10th (4-9p)
Kara and Marcus Caudill
- Sunday, August 11th (2-7p)
Marcus and Kara Caudill
Food Truck Vendors:
One World Cafe Ice Cream
What to bring:
Weather appropriate clothing
(outdoor duds for outdoor concert)
Lawn chair or blanket
Refillable water bottle
Entourage of fun folks
Bug spray and sunscreen
Favorite lawn games
What NOT to bring:
Fireworks or flammables
Electronic game devices
Suggested donation of just $5 per person/day or $15 for a family/day
- All proceeds support PRCC, a local non-profit organization with a mission of "Experiential team building for meaningful relationships, trust, and respect."
- Q-"Where is the festival located?"
- Q-"Can I bring a picnic dinner?"
A-Absolutely, though tasty food will also be available for purchase.
- Q-"Is alcohol permitted @ PRCC?"
A-Concert attendees 21 and older are welcome to bring their drink of choice. NOTE: Alcohol will NOT be sold at event and please NO glass.
- Q-"Will the Challenge Course be open during the event?"
A-No, but we encourage festival attendees to enjoy the hiking trails and views on the property during event hours
- Q-"Will there be camping on site?"
A-No, the Music Fest is on private property and entry to the property will be open one hour prior to music beginning each day.
- Q-"What happens if the weather is bad?" A-Concerts will only be cancelled in the event of severe weather. Cancellations will be publicized via this website and the PRCC Facebook page (link @ top of page).
Just when you thought Paradise Ridge couldn't get any better...